Happy Friday! On Tuesday, via Instagram I asked my followers to share some helpful tips to me (a Bride-to-be) to prepare me for wedding dress shopping! I will be going shopping in two weeks for my dress and could not be more excited and nervous.
Here is a roundup of the tips I received!
- “I ended up getting a dress that style wise I didn’t even know I would love! You’ll just know, don’t second guess. When it’s the one it’s the one. Funny enough my dress ended up being the first one I tried on! ( I tried on others too, but kept coming back to that one) enjoy it! ” @nikkisfashion411
- “Be ready to fall in love with something you didn’t know you wanted 🙂 Try on a few that you think you LOVE then let the stylist pick the rest.” @theeventfulgals
- “Make a Pinterest board with dresses you like and take it in to show your consultant, it’s so much easier than trying to explain it. And ask them to pull you a wild card look!” @girlwithadiamondring
- “It may sound cheesy, but you’ll know “the” dress when you put it on and with then the veil —boom!” @splurgeonstyle
- “Something I wish I did when dress shopping is try on more! I was so stuck on one style, I feel like I missed out a little. ” @pumpsandpushups
- “A big tip is to be super open minded when the stylist picks out things for you! I went in with one idea in my head but then left with a dress totally different from what I planned! And I’m so glad I did!” @kkalink
- ” Enjoy the entire experience!!” @elyssedw
- “Try on as many styles as you can. Even the ones you’re least excited about! You may surprise yourself! ” @palmandpineblog
I really love hearing from you guys in regards to tips and advice from your own personal experiences. You guys are the BEST!
Wishing everyone a wonderful weekend!