Now that Fall is upon us, it is time to cozy up with that Special Someone and that means the cutest date ideas!
All too often it is the guys job to come up with the “cute” ideas or surprises, this list is great for girls too… I love surprising my Fiance with fun random dates!
Fall Date Ideas
- Hike a Scenic Area
- Head to your local coffee shop
- Have a Picnic in a park
- Snuggle near a warm fire (don’t forget the s’mores)
- Make Homemade Candy Apples together
- Go to a pumpkin patch, pick the pumpkin. Then have a carving contest!
- Shop a local Farmers Market
- Visit a brewery/wine tasting (if you are 21+)
- Go to a Fall Festival
- Go to a corn maze
- Enjoy a football game
- Give back to your community (Volunteer at a Soup Kitchen)
Every single week my Fiance and I go on a date, we find time to spend together and just focus on enjoy each other’s company. Whether its a free date, a deal we found on Groupon or something random we look forward to that time together.
Something SO EXCITING is that this past Sunday we did our Engagement Photoshoot and I will be sharing these pictures in 2-3 weeks! (I seriously can not wait!!)
I took this candid photo of Joseph in his bow-tie because he looked like such a stud.
I look forward to sharing our special shoot soon, thanks for reading!