If you are like me and have the biggest sweet tooth, you will love this healthy alternative. With 4 easy ingredients you will have yourself the most delicious Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars without all of that guilt ? If I had to compare this sweet treat to something, they taste just like a Reese’s Peanut Butter cup.
Let’s get started!
Here is what you will need:
Peanut Butter Layer:
- 1 cup natural unsalted Natural Peanut Butter
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons of Pure Maple Syrup
- 1/2 cup of Coconut Flour
- 1 cup of Vegan Chocolate Chips
- 1/2 cup of unsalted Natural Peanut Butter
1. Line an 8 inch baking pan with parchment paper.
2. Make the peanut butter layer: in a medium bowl, add peanut butter layer ingredients. Whisk until thickened and difficult to stir.
3. Transfer the mixture into the prepared baking pan. Smooth into an even layer, set aside.
4. Make the chocolate topping. Add chocolate topping ingredients into a microwave safe bowl. Heat in 20 second increments until melted.
5. Pour chocolate mixture over peanut butter aware, smooth chocolate into even layer.
6. Freeze for 45 to 60 minutes! Then ENJOY ?
Let me know what you guys think! And if you try this out be sure to tag me on Instagram ??
I hope everyone is enjoying their Tuesday Evening! I definitely jumped on the Over-Night Oats Bandwagon tonight and decided to go for it.
Personally I have never tried over-night Oats, and despite the numerous Instaworthy photos of delicious Oats on the Internet, I haven’t thought to give it a try… until today!
So let’s get started!
I gathered two mason jars (for my Instagram picture of course) and the following Ingredients:
1. Raw Rolled Oats
2. Almond Milk
3. Greek Yogurt
4. Chia Seeds
5. Fresh Strawberries
6. Mini Chocolate Chips
Leave over night and enjoy in the A.M.
If anyone decides to give this a try tag me on my Instagram
Have a wonderful week!