Christmas is the time of year where gift giving and bringing cheer to all those you love starts early and seems to never end. You can spend countless hours shopping Black Friday Sales, hunting the best deals in the malls only to end up frustrated and having a never-ending list. This season, the gift giving is easy for me because I am using the Gift Goddess to give personalized gifts to the people I love.
If you are a local, like myself (Jacksonville, Nocatee, Ponte Vedra, and St. Augustine) you are in LUCK. Not only can you easily shop for the perfect gift online, but you can have it delivered! If you are not a local-you are still in luck- the Gift Boxes can be shipped all across the United States.
The Holiday Collection has something special for everyone and is so easy to shop. If you do not see something that catches your eye, or perhaps have a unique idea, the Gift Goddess offers fully customizable gifts! Think about how cozy you could be this holiday with hot cocoa by your living room fire, just crossing off your list one click at a time.
So let me share my two favorite boxes that I will be gifting to some special people this season.
First is the Sweet Tooth Box- Which contains only the best things in life!
Peterbrooke Chocolate covered popcorn, Forrero Rocher Hazelnut Chocolates, Godiva Dark Chocolate Covered Almonds, Harney & Sons Chocolate Chai Supreme Flavored Black Tea, and FreshJax Maple Cinnamon Topping.
This box is perfect for corporate gifting, family, friends, neighbors, teachers and so on. I mean… I may or may not have considered ordering one for myself. It is the perfect go-to gift box.
Second is the Wise Men Box- which has already been a hit in my family. I told one person whom I was gifting it to and now my dad and fiancé both want one for themselves. So the men LOVE this one, without a doubt. This box contains:
YETI 20 oz. Tumbler, Kalahari Biltong Spicy Peri Peri and a Wallet Ninja 18-in 1 tool.
The reason I truly believe that The Gift Goddess is a one stop shop is because not only do the curated boxes come delivered in a gorgeous box, wrapped ever so nicely, but they include a handwritten note!
If you are interested in shopping on The Gift Goddess Website you can do so: HERE
Be sure to use my DISCOUNT CODE “KAYLA10” on your order!
It is the Holiday Season, and one of the best parts of Christmas morning for me has always been opening up my stocking. I have put together this gift guide for HER stocking this 2018 holiday season! Just click and shop!
Shopping for a coffee Lover this Christmas? Just click and shop- it’s that easy!
Mother’s Day is right around the corner (May 13, for all of you running to look at the Calendar now). This year, make sure you let your mom know how much you love her without stressing about ways to celebrate her at the last minute. There are so many ways to show your appreciation, and it can be done on any budget.
For the Budget Friendly gifts ($25 or less)
- Grocery Store Flowers & a card (Publix, Whole Foods, Fresh Market and so on all have pretty flowers that are budget friendly.)
- Make a home made coupon book of things you can do for your mom.
- Get her a $25 gift card towards a nail appointment.
- Take her to see her favorite movie.
- Spend the day with her, shopping with her and carry all of her bags.
- Clean the house for her. (Moms love this)
- For the busy mom, get her car cleaned for her.
- Make her breakfast, lunch or dinner.
Gifts $25 and up
- Treat mom to a day at the Spa.
- Take her out for a Mother’s Day Tea. * I will be doing this for my mom at the Chatsworth in St. Augustine FL, keep an eye out for a full blog post on our experience.
- Manicure and Pedicure, and yes Guys you can get a pedicure with your mom!
- For the tech Savy mom, hook her up with a new Ipad, Phone, or computer.
- Get her concert tickets, to see her fav artist.
Gifts or no gifts, any mom truly cherishes the time she has with her children. Just spend time with your mom, tell her you love her and make the most of it.
Here are some photos of me and my GORGEOUS mom:
Wishing all you Mom’s a wonderful Mother’s Day!
Valentines Day is right around the corner, make sure you have HIM covered!