Today’s blog post is for all those “Busy Bee’s” out there who are struggling with balancing the daily routines and taking care of your body. I am going to share my latest tips on how to balance the busiest of schedules, and balance your overall health.
Take it from me, a 20 something working a 40+ hour work week in management, going to college at night (full-time business major) and pursuing this fun hobby of blogging. On top of all that I have to make time for my family, friends, working out, and my meals. Something that I have been drinking for the past few weeks is Soylent, and is my go to meal in a bottle. (I’ll share more below)
Busy Bee Tips:
- Have a calendar: Use google calendar, the calendar on your iPhone, a paper version, or even a mobile. Something that is practical and you will look at every day. Personally I use the calendar on my iPhone and it syncs with my outlook, I prefer this over the paper version because I do not go anywhere without my precious phone.
- This is the follow-up to #1, actually use the calendar. Make sure you put all those “silly” and small appointments on there, because after a while they start to add up and you can easily double book yourself.
- Take ten minutes at the end of every day and go through everything that happened. Chances are something has slipped through the cracks and you will remember it by reflecting on it.
- Fit workouts into your schedule. Sure you may not be able to work out 7 days a week, but fit some sort of physical activity in your schedule. There are times that I can not go to the gym before or after work/school, so during my lunch break I will go outside and take a 15 minute walk. Yes, even small amounts of physical activity is better than no physical activity.
- Make sure you are staying hydrated, with WATER. I have told myself all the excuses in the world to why I did not drink enough water in the day. “It has no flavor”, “I consumed other non-caffeinated liquids, I’ll be fine”… water is so good for you and so important. Just drink it.
- Plan your meals out by the week. When in doubt Drink Soylent.
What is Soylent?
Soylent is a nutritionally complete, ready-to-drink meal in a bottle. I keep four different flavors at work and home, and grab a bottle when I know I just do not have enough time to eat a full meal. I cannot afford to skip meals, feel hungry or fatigued with all of my commitments, that is why I truly rely on Soylent for my busy schedule. Soylent is convenient, tastes amazing (my favorite flavor is Cacao), nutritious and filling.
Soylent is the superhero you need during your long week. Do not miss a meal, instead grab a bottle with the complete blend of nutrition your body needs thrive!
Where can you get yours?
You can order by the case on Amazon or Soylent.com
Thank you Soylent for Sponsoring this post.