Happy Fall Everybody!
There truly is not a better Fall Staple than a pair (or multiple pairs) of the cutest booties from Famous Footwear. I love booties because you can dress them up and dress them down while still keeping your toes warm this Fall Season.
Wearing Booties with Denim/ Casual Attire
I love pairing trendy booties with distressed denim, or denim that emphasizes your ankles and feet. Why wear a cute pair of shoes if you can’t show them off? Living in Florida, the weather is hot and cold during the Fall Season and my go to shoe is a brown pair of booties with pretty little details. They are so fun and trendy, especially because they compliment practically any style. Famous Footwear has such a wide variety of booties to choose from, my favorites are from the pretty little details collection!
These booties are statement shoes that you can build an entire outfit around. I paired mine with a long sleeve and denim:
Wearing Booties with a Dress
My second favorite way to rock my booties this Fall is to pair them with a bright dress! Orange is such a Fall Color, and I live in dresses year round so it seemed fitting to style them with dresses too!
All Dressed Up Collection
Start Shopping for your next pair of Booties: Here
Thank you to Famous Footwear for kindly sponsoring this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely my own.
Hello Friends! I wanted to share 5 helpful tips that have helped me stop running late and start being on time. My whole life I have always used “Fashionably late” as an excuse to why I was never on time for anything. As an adult, I have to not only strive to be on time, but have in fact mastered being early to most things.
Here are my 5 Tips:
- Make a schedule and stick to it. One of the best things that you can do for yourself is plan out your events on a weekly basis. Be sure to give yourself enough time in between each thing you must do and perhaps add buffer time. You know that traffic accident that you couldn’t avoid? Problem is solved when you add buffer time and plan to arrive early. Making a schedule does not mean that you will never run late, it just means you are prepared to be on time and on schedule more often then not.
- If you are always on time with a minute to spare- set your clock forward. Possibly play a trick on your brain and set your clock in your car/home forward by 5-10 minutes. This will make your mind account for the time shown and you will start arriving early/on time to your activities.
- PREPARATION. Boy oh boy I cannot stress this one enough. Being prepared is a complete game changer when it comes to running late. I find it so helpful to pack my gym bag, make my lunch in advance, and set reminders at night. When I wake up I am able to get up and go without the stress of running around and doing a million things. I am able to maintain a consistent workout schedule, eat properly, have a good day at work and be on time to all events when I take the time to prepare for what is to come.
- DO NOT SNOOZE. When your alarm goes off, make sure you get up the first time and do not snooze. If you are always tempted to hit the snooze button, try placing your alarm across your room so you have to get up and walk to turn it off. At this point you are already awake and standing up- so just get your day started!
- Aim to be early. If you are always desiring to be early, you will be on time. There was this saying I heard one time “If you’re on time- you’re late, If your early you’re on time, and if you’re late you shouldn’t bother at all. Make sure you desire to be better, and be on time.
Being on time is more than just a good thing to do for yourself. Depending on who you are meeting and what it is for, it is respectful to be on time. Being on time shows that you are considerate of the people you are meeting no matter how important the issue.
Good Luck on using these tips to avoid being late!