Happy Tuesday Everyone!
With Thanksgiving is on it’s way, it seems like November is going to be a busy one. I have family and friends to see, my Birthday (Nov 17), work and school. With all that said, my clothes need to be able to transition with my busy schedule. I love a little black dress because it is versatile, fun and sophisticated. I can wear it to work, then casually slip on some flats and attend my night classes at Business school and then pop back on the heels for a dinner date/time with my girls.
I don’t shy away from this dress for Fall because you can easily thrown on a cute coat paired with heeled boots and your good to go. I think repurposing dresses for all seasons is so simple, and you can’t go wrong with a Little Black Dress. This dress is from Target (on the sale rack of course) and I linked additional LBD from Target Below, click to shop!
Cheers to November!
Happy Sunday Everyone!
Taking a Roadtrip can be so much fun, but not having what you need on the trip is not. This weekend I took a Roadtrip for two Orlando FL (My Fiance and I), and I have compiled a list of essentials that you will need for your car ride. Long or short, your trip will go smoothly with the following:
- Sweets are always acceptable on vacation. When Choosing Candy for your Roadtrip Indulgence, choose Wisely. Yum Earth Organic Candy is not only a better choice, but leaves you feeling guilt free. On our trip, we took Organic Pops (an assortment of pops, my personal Fav: Pomegranate Pucker), Organic Licorice (My Fav: Peach, Joseph’s Fav: Strawberry) and lastly, Organic Fruit Snacks. The fruit snacks are perfect for keeping your little ones busy along the ride, or better yet your significant other! (More Info Below)
- Fruit- Apples, Oranges, Banana
- Nuts- Peanuts (Honey Roasted are my FAV), Almonds
- Energy Bars
- License and Registration
- Car Manual
- Spare money (This is great for unexpected Toll Roads or “Cash Only” Stops)
- Car Charger for Cellphone
- First Aid Kit
- Hand Sanitizer
- Plastic Bags for Trash
- Tire Gauge
- Spare Tire
All Things Girl:
- Hair Brush
- Hair Ties
- Comfy Shoes
- Nail File
More about Yum Earth:
Yum Earth offers a variety of Organic Candy for all Sweet Tooth’s by keeping their Ingredients short and Sweet. What makes their Candies so amazing is that they are mindful of food allergies and are free of gluten, peanuts and dairy.
See Product Facts: HERE
Their product line has something for everyone, Gummy Bears, Lollipops, Licorice, Fruit Snacks, Sours, Hard Candy, Vitamin C and so much more. Since Halloween is right around the corner, they even have a seasonal Halloween Organic Candy line.
Thank you to Yum Earth for sponsoring this post!
Hi guys! Happy Friday, today I am sharing my Roadtrip playlist with you! My Fiance and I are taking a little weekend trip so I have created a very fun version of a Roadtrip Playlist!
Below are all the songs that we will be jamming out to on the trip, but to be fair we had to pick songs we BOTH love.. so here are my picks (labeled Hers) and his picks (labeled His). Enjoy!
Ladies First… right?
- Something Just Like This – Coldplay (HERS)
- Heartache on the Dance Floor- Jon Pardi (HIS)
- Look What You Made Me Do- Taylor Swift (HERS)
- Ring on Every Finger- LOCASH (HIS)
- Body Like a Back Road- Sam Hunt (HERS)
- Sweet Home Alabama- Lynyrd Skynyrd (HIS)
- Uptown Funk- Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars (HERS)
- The Saints- Andy Mineo (HIS)
- Fix My Eyes- For King & Country (HERS)
- H.O.L.Y.- Florida Georgia Line (HIS)
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun- Cyndi Lauper (HERS)
- Tithemi- Sleeping Giant (HIS)
- Despacito- Justin Bieber ft. Luis Fonsi & Daddy Yankee (HERS)
- The Long Way- Brett Eldridge (HIS)
- Attention- Charlie Puth (HERS)
- Get Your Shine On- Florida Georgia Line (HIS)
- Live Like You Were Dying- Tim McGraw (HERS)
- How You Remind Me- Nickelback (HIS)
- Hey There Delilah- Plain White T’s (HERS)
- Love The Way You Lie- Eminem Ft. Rihanna (HIS)
- Thunder- Imagine Dragons (HERS)
- Whats If’s- Kane Brown ft. Lauren Alaina (HERS)
- You Don’t Know Her Like I Do- Brantley Gilbert (HIS)
- Fireflies- Owl City (HERS)
- Live Your Life- T.I. ft. Rihanna (HIS)
- Viva La Vida- Coldplay (HERS)
- Devastator- For Today (HIS)
- Banana Pancakes- Jack Johnson (HERS)
- Kickstart My Heart -Motley Crue (HIS)
- Hills and Valleys- Tauren Wells (HERS)
- Faint- Linkin Park (HIS)
- Who Says- John Mayer (HERS)
- What Was I Thinking- Dierks Bentley (HIS)
- Stronger- Kanye West (HERS)
- The Man Comes Around- Johnny Cash (HIS)
- With Arms Wide Open- Creed (HERS)
- Till I Collapse- Eminem (HIS)
- Good People- Jack Johnson (HERS)
- Move Along- The All American Rejects (HIS)
- Oceans- Hillsong United (HERS)
- The Phoenix- Fall Out Boy (HIS)
- Who Am I- Casting Crowns (HERS)
- She’s Country- Jason Aldean (HIS)
- I Can Only Imagine- Mercy Me (HERS)
- Walk On Water- Thirty Seconds To Mars (HIS)
- Eye of The Storm- Ryan Stevenson (HERS)
- Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day (HIS)
- There Will Be a Day- Jeremy Camp (HERS)
- Come and Get It- I Prevail (HIS)
- Give Me Your Eyes- Brandon Heath (HERS)
We are jamming out to our playlist!
There are so many things to LOVE about Fall. Here is a roundup of my personal 10 best things about Fall!
- An oversized Sweater
- Pumpkin Spice Latte, Pumpkin Pie, Pumpkin Everything
- When the leaves change colors (SO Pretty)
- Temperature drops
- An excuse to purchase cute mugs
- Booties, Knee High Boots
- Scarves (the ultimate staple to your Fall outfit)
- Time with Family and Friends (Holidays)
- Cozy Fire Time
- Hot Apple Cider (Delish)
What are your Fall Favorites?
Wishing you a wonderful week!
Happy Sunday Loves!
Sunday is the day I take a little time to refresh myself, and plan for a busy week. It is important to me to use products that love me as much as I love them. I have three areas to focus on this Sunday (and every Sunday on repeat) with three unique products all from Kopari Beauty.
The three areas of focus will be Hair, Skin, and Lips! All products start with 100% Organic Coconut Oil and leave your hair, skin and lips feeling so soft and loved.
My favorite product for my hair is the Coconut Melt (Sounds like a fancy desert). The reason I love the Coconut melt for my hair, is it does some serious damage control. I don’t know about you, but I use all types of heat on my hair which damages it over time. Once a week (on my Sunday night’s) I use a generous amount of the Coconut Melt on my hair, with concentration on my ends! I usually let it sit for 1-2 hours while I do laundry, pack my morning gym bag, or be lazy and watch Netflix. Then I just rinse it out in the shower and my hair is left shiny and so soft. The Coconut Melt only has one ingredient, so I know that I won’t have to worry about the harmful ingredients in other hair masks. If you have damaged hair and want to repair your split ends, I would sleep with the Coconut Melt in your hair over night and rinse it out in the morning. I get my hair cut every 6-8 weeks, and I rarely have to trim “split ends” thanks to the Coconut Melt.
More about the Melt
So I obviously use the Coconut Melt for my hair, but it is a very unique product that can be used in many ways. Another way to use this is as an all over the skin Moisturizer (no you will not feel oily). The Coconut Melt is true to it’s name and melts into your skin, leaving you literally as smooth as a baby’s bum. I’ll have to let you in on a little secret, it is great for under eye rescuing! A little goes a long way, but you can say “bye-bye” to that dark under eye. Although I am in my early 20’s it is never too early to prep your skin for aging. For all you Momma’s out there, you can use this on your baby, or Moms-to-be can use it on that precious baby bump.
Purchase Coconut Melt: HERE
The second product that I use not only on Sunday’s but every morning/night is the Coconut Face Cream. It is very light-weight and hydrating (dream cream), my favorite way to use this is right before I apply my makeup! It makes your skin soft, and does not clog your pores like other creams out there. (P.s. Smells Amazing!)
Purchase Coconut Face Cream: HERE
I saved the BEST for last! I am obsessed, with Kopari’s Coconut Lip Love this product puts every chap stick/lip moisturizers to shame. On a natural look day, I will apply this and out the door I go. If I am dressing it up, I apply this as a base for my lipstick. I apply this to my lips once a day, and I seriously have smooth, even, hydrated lips for 12 hours. I do not have to reapply, and it is literally the “holy grail” of all lip products. I carry this with me at all times, and I even made my Fiance use it! (No judging!)
Purchase Lip Love: HERE
These three products prep me for my week, and leave me feeling hydrated, happy and healed from blemishes. If I was stuck on an Island and could only choose three products to have… it would be the Coconut Melt, Face Cream, and Lip Love.
You can Kopari’s full line of products: HERE
Have an amazing week Babes!