Welcome back to the Blog! If you want to get to know me a little better, let me start by introducing 10 things I use on a daily basis. Oh and good news, I have linked the products below, just click on the image and shop away!
1. My Clarisonic Mia Fit – I use this morning and night, and since I started I have not stopped. It might be genetics, but I have not had a breakout since. (It is heaven-sent) If you love your skin, I would invest in this product!
2. A wooden hair brush. Not sure if you have jumped on this trend or not, but let me tell you why I did. By using the wooden hair brush, you redistribute your hair oils, message your scalp, and it does not rip your hair out. Say goodbye to your hairbrush full of hair!
3. A great Lip Balm. I put Lip balm on before Bed and as I get ready in the morning, these are a few of my favorites!
4. A Devotional. I tend to have a few of these lying around, one in the car, one at home and one in my backpack. If you are looking for a little positivity, or just want to read and reflect more on your faith I highly recommend these! They are amazing.
5. Bath Robe. I typically wear my bathrobe when I doing my makeup in the morning in efforts to not get anything on my clothes! I love to wear it around my room, after a nice shower, or even over my clothes when I am cold! (haha just met?)
6. Mascara. Literally no matter what I am doing for the day, I have to have Mascara. Here are some of my Fav’s! I mixed in Drugstore products and name brand (I think a lot of drugstore mascaras truly work just as well as the expensive ones!)
7. Perfume. I love perfume and lately I have been only using these two! They smell SO amazing.
8. Kopari Coconut Face Cream. I live by this product, and it truly works wonders on my skin. It is natural, worth the investment, and last a long time. I only use a dime size every morning so it is worth it. I am really conscious of the products that I use on my skin, if you want a natural product that does not clog your pores and leaves your skin smooth… this is it!
9. Random Notebook of Ideas. This is something I have had for two years, and I carry it with me for those “random ideas” that you do not want to forget. I use it for blog ideas, life inspiration, to do lists, wedding thoughts and more. (This one is under $5 and Prime on Amazon!)
10. My Apple Watch. The reason I love my Apple Watch is because it keeps me on track with steps, exercise, heart rate and more. I really feel more attentive to making sure I am moving and taking care of myself! I have the Series 3:
Well, theres 10 things I use daily! If you have something you want me to blog about Shoot me an email or a Direct Message and you may see it on the blog soon!
Have an amazing week!